A partner school to First Class Supply, based in North Tyneside, would like to appoint a Teacher of RE to commence in September 2019. The position will be on a part time basis, 2 days per week until July 2020. You will teach Key Stage 3 to 4.
The school is an 11-18 large Catholic academy with an excellent reputation for the quality of the ethos, teaching and learning and high achievement which has seen sustained improvement. Pupils display positive attitudes towards behaviour and learning, and the standard of teaching is good with relationships between students and staff being exemplary.
To be successful in this role you must:
- be an enthusiastic and committed teacher with vision, drive and commitment
- be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all pupils make good progress
- successfully contribute to high levels of pupil achievement
- consistently teach inspirational and varied lessons
- hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- have recent experience / knowledge of teaching RE within the UK National Curriculum.
- NQT’s are encouraged to apply as this is an excellent opportunity to be introduced to schools and to discover contract opportunities.
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 15 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley.
If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk
Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held).
First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.